Sunday, February 08, 2009

Wish List -top 5

If you could see anyone perform, who would it be? I've been known to say that I try to live my life as if money were not an obstacle. The only difference? If I won the lottery, I would just do more of it. What am I doing with my bi-weekly paychecks? Besides paying the monotonous bills, I try to attend as many performances as I can, splurge a little on my only child, take some graduate classes, travel as much as money and time allow, ski, eat some great food with friends and purchase a plethora of books that I really don't have time to read.

O.K., so my top-five performance wish list for this year:

1. Joshua James
2. Bruce Springsteen (hey, I'm a Jersey Girl through and through)
3. Regina Spektor
4. Wilco
5. Kings of Leon

What are yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian??

brian said...

Well, since I am being called out. Here goes:
1. Ray LaMontagne- I think I have a good shot of hearing him
2. Pearl Jam-excited about them coming out with a new album. Hopefully followed with a tour.
3. Our Lady Peace-Canadians who know how to rock(sorry Nickelback fans)
4. Death Cab for Cutie-yes, I have caught them before, but I decided I have to see them again
5. Led Zeppelin-crossing my fingers that Mr. Plant will decide to tour with Mr. Page
Alternate #5. Pete Yorn
6. Definitely, absolutely I have to see Miley Cyrus-OMG, she is so awesome!!!

brian said...

Other ideas (not that you haven't already thought of these, and I don't want to hijack the current topic, so leave these for much, much later)-
1. Best concert experience
2. Best musical experience(not necessarily regarding concerts)

Anonymous said...

Pete Yorn is playing in Boston!